Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21501 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,114 (5,180 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)