Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21752 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,124 (5,166 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)