Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)