Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,023 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)