Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23773 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,259 (5,298 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)