Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23098 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,251 (5,416 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)