Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01478 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €977 (руб 66,064) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)