Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23413 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,774 (7,577 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)