Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23863 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,494 (14,641 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)