Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03828 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,342 (35,055 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)