Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,322 ($3,732) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 2 hours ago)