Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,208 (¥388,268) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)