Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 46% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,755 (107,507 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (20 minutes ago)