Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €883 (54,103 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)