Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03214 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €905 (28,163₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (41 minutes ago)