Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,705 (kr35,002) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)