Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,479 (kr33,325) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)