Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13427 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,482 (kr18,482) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)