Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22184 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,310 (GH₵14,920) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)