Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (¥410,681) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)