Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,002 (¥388,436) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (41 minutes ago)