Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,476 (¥653,259) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)