Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,449 (¥305,107) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)