Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,905 (Mex$ 38,420) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)