Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,036 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)