Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,011 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)