Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,005 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)