Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,678 (¥357,791) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)