Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,531 (¥334,297) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)