Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,830 (Mex$ 42,117) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (28 minutes ago)