Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,411 (руб 150,291) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (34 minutes ago)