Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,216 (руб 84,260) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (30 minutes ago)