Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,390 (руб 150,813) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)