Cost of living comparison between Novo Hamburgo, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27162 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,662 (R$ 9,799) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)