Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,469 (R$ 5,497) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)