Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,309 (R$ 4,899) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (38 minutes ago)