Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,874 (229,759 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)