Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00847 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,028 (121,459 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)