Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00841 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,074 (127,823 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (29 minutes ago)