Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,606 (321,198 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)