Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00847 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,481 (174,950 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)