Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,041 (R$ 10,208) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (43 minutes ago)