Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,481 (R$ 6,016) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (21 minutes ago)