Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00833 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 86% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,038 (724,824 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)