Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00843 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 89% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,149 (729,791 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)