Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,309 (541,026 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (23 minutes ago)