Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00259 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,786 (1,077,180 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)