Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,863 (£1,644) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)