Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,763 (£1,574) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)