Cost of living comparison between Norwich, United Kingdom and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,550 (£3,846) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)