Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,469 (£3,870) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)