Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,239 (£1,965) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)