Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,960 (£3,434) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)