Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,178 (£1,922) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)