Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,421 (43,005 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)