Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,698 (﷼ 769) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)