Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.455 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,179 (﷼ 1,295) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)