Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01467 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,954 (руб 133,165) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)