Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,372 (R$ 11,582) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)