Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00813 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,820 (223,855 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)