Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00843 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €911 (108,028 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)