Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,129 in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)