Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,347 in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (39 minutes ago)