Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,132 in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (22 minutes ago)