Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 72% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,389 in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)