Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,191 (¥502,246) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (44 minutes ago)