Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,045 (¥272,167) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)