Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,740 in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)