Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,803 (1,182,302 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)