Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,545 (2,335,743 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (41 minutes ago)