Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,832 (Mex$ 37,288) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (29 minutes ago)