Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,319 (Mex$ 69,953) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)