Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 (AU$3,716) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)