Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,753 (AU$7,148) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)