Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,932 prices entered by 1,281 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,039 ($3,635) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)