Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,270 prices entered by 1,163 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,379 ($7,165) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)