Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,808 prices entered by 1,267 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 ($3,601) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)