Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,969 prices entered by 1,241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,021 ($3,752) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)