Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,619 (NZ$4,464) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)