Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,842 (NZ$8,967) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)