Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,885 (NZ$4,495) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (44 minutes ago)