Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,623 (NZ$8,960) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)