Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,489 (NZ$4,173) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)