Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,363 ($2,776) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (42 minutes ago)