Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,978 ($5,369) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)