Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,299 (J$444,915) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)