Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11685 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,292 (Q11,055) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)