Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06092 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,014 (ARS $33,056) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (32 minutes ago)