Cost of living comparison between Neuchatel, Switzerland and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 101% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,037 (CHF 6,530) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)