Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 81% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,716 (CHF 3,189) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)