Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24993 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,340 (21,365 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)