Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23958 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 (11,086 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (29 minutes ago)