Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,855 (¥580,637) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (41 minutes ago)