Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07340 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,868 (R 39,077) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)