Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,401 (COL$4,863,395) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)